I server di Dark Souls III saranno offline stanotte, in preparazione all’arrivo della patch 1.04 del gioco. Gli orari dello stop dei server sono i seguenti:
- PlayStation 4: 1:00 – 3:00
- Xbox One: 1:00 – 8:00
- PC: 8:00 – 10:00
Diversi fix sono previsti nella patch: uno fra tutti quello riguardante la Untended Grave, che eliminerà il teleport per chi non l’avesse già visitata. Vi riportiamo il changelog completo:
• Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
• Conditions for optional events is eased.
• Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
• If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
• Kicks cannot be parried.
• The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
• The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
• Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
• Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
• If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
• The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
• Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
• If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
• Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
• Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes. have been made.
The Regulation version 1.06 will not require any downtime and will include the following changes:
• The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
• The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
• Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.