Le schede grafiche Radeon trovano un nuovo aggiornamento pubblicato quest’oggi da AMD, che porta il nuovo pacchetto Beta Catalyst 15.4.1.
L’update introduce il supporto alla tecnologia FreeSync, proprietaria della casa Americana, oltre a fixare alcuni bug.
L’aggiornamento Beta Catalyst 15.4.1 aggiunge anche nuovi profili CrossFire per giochi come Dirt 4, Sleeping Dogs : Definitive Edition e Mortal Combat X; il tutto con il supporto per Sistemi Operativi Windows 7 e 8.1, a 32 e 64 Bit.
Di seguito vi forniamo i link diretti al Download, con le note ufficiali di AMD in relazione ai nuovi Driver.
Crossfire Profiles for:
- Dirt 4
- Galactic Civilizations III
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
- Mortal Kombat X
- Sleeping Dogs : Definitive Edition
Improved Crossfire Profiles updates for:
- Battlefield Hardline
- Dying Light
- Far Cry 4
- Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Sniper Elite V3
- Battlefield 4: A memory leak may be experienced on certain AMD Radeon GPU’s
- Battlefield Hardline: The game may crash on first launch when in High Performance Mode
- Battlefield Hardline: The game may crash on launch on certain AMD graphics products
- Far Cry 4: Stuttering may be experienced with custom settings when run in AMD Crossfire mode
- Far Cry 4: Screen tearing may be experienced even after enabling vsync
- Far Cry 4 : A game crash may be experienced when switching between windowed and full screen mode
- Far Cry 4 : Flickering may be experienced in the in-game cinematics when launched in landscape SLS mode
- Youtube : Random block corruption may be experience with simultaneous 1080p video streams
- Youtube : Microsoft Internet Explorer may crash if exited while Youtube sessions are ongoing
- Battlefield Hardline: Corruption / stutter may be experienced while changing resolution with vsync enabled
- Battlefield Hardline: Broken glass may flicker during gameplay
- Dirt 4 : Poor performance may be experienced in some configurations
- Monitors may switch off when changing orientation from portrait SLS to landscape SLS
- Metal Gear Solid V – Ground Zeroes : The game may crash when run at lower resolutions in windowed mode
- Sleeping Dogs – Definitive Edition : The game may not run on certain Kaveri platforms when High Performance mode is enabled
- A manual installation (via inf) may fail on certain R9 295X2 configurations
AMD is currently working with Techland to resolve the following issue
Distant objects may flicker in Dying Light when AA is enabled in AMD Crossfire mode. As a workaround, users may disable AMD Crossfire mode if this issue is impacting their game experience.
AMD is currently working with NetherRealm Studios to resolve the following issue
Flickering is sometimes observed on a small number of surfaces in Mortal Combat X when using AMD Crossfire. As a work around, users may disable AMD Crossfire mode if this issue is impacting their game experience.