La patch 1.6 di Fallout 4, già rilasciata su PC qualche giorno fa, arriverà la settimana prossima su Xbox One. Nessun dettaglio per quanto riguarda la versione per PlayStation 4, che comunque non dovrebbe tardare troppo.
Vi riproponiamo di nuovo il changelog:
• ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Existsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
• New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
• More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth’s vocabulary
• Support for upcoming Add Ons
• General stability and performance improvements
• Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
• Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
• Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
• In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
• Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
• Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
• Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
• Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
• Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing